Nature in the Home...

Image via Lovelylife.se via Pinterest
Spring has officially sprung here in the Northern Hemisphere (in fact its practically Summer!), and for my Southern friends, the beauty of Autumn is all around.... the most perfect time of year to start Nature in the Home.  This year I have decided to take on a different stance with NitH.  Instead of a weekly link up on the blog like before, this year I have decided to use a more organic approach using other forms of connecting. 

Nature in the Home will now become a place to tag in your floral delights, your shells, your moss gathered from the woodlands.  Using Instagram and Twitter we can see each others finds, please also add a link to your blog if you do post NitH, so we can hop around blogs and find new people.

Each week on Littlegreenshed, I shall do a round up of my favourite makes/images - 8 in total.  The 'Nature in the Home Collection'.  These images could show innovative ways of displaying, colour, or just the wow factor!  So get your thinking caps on if you'd like to be involved.  There will be no theme, I think Nature is so beautiful, it should be whatever inspires you.  

The Pinterest board is still very much alive and buzzing with so much floral goodness it makes my heart burst! Wishing my garden contained every flower on this earth... do hop over to take a look.  The board is collaborative and if you'd like to add pins, please leave a comment below and I shall add you to the board.

I am also planning several guest contributors.  Recipes, makes and ideas to hopefully inspire.  It's all so very exciting!

I have set up brand new Instagram account - Natureinthehome - especially for this.  Please do follow along there.  It will have makes, nature finds, and links.  

And here is a new button!  If you'd like to have one on your blog... please link it to this post, so everyone can see what is happening.

So that is it... watch this space for more, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Labels: